just in case anyone was thinking of buying cheap clothes off ebay for example, all clothes must be bought from retail shops. Again, the tags must be kept. Due to a potentially high scouse turnout I don't mean the security tags... Where possible I feel man made fibres are preferred to natural and as Jason is an IT manager perhaps accessorising with biros in the top pocket or a band aid on the glasses could gain brownie points?
I haven't had any feedback on the food yet - is that something that the contingent starting in Brum might be more interested in than those meeting in Bromsgrove? Please let me know if you need accommodation - we may be able to work something out as a group or if there are only a few of us perhaps we can be accommodated with local attendees.
Sunday, 17 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment